I've been tagged by Shannon again (I will get to the purse thing eventually Shan) to learn some stuff about myself.
What was I doing ten years ago?
>I just got my drivers license...need I say more?!
5 places I have lived?
>Orem
>Syracuse, NY
>Orem
>Orem........thank goodness I took that scholarship to NY
5 things on my to do list for today....
>Bostyn
>ride with Gabe to Alpine and Salt Lake to do bids
>eat dinner that Gabe prepared in the crock pot (how sad I can't even run a crock pot and it does all the cooking)
>hopefully make it to lunch with Shantelle and Desi
>go sign the papers for my loan on a new car YIPPEE!!!!!!!!
I enjoy....
>spending time with Gabe even if its just riding in the car, movies, watching Gabe play in softball tournaments (esp. in St. George), being with my family, vacations, movies-I know I already said that, movies.
3 bad habits...
>biting my fingernails
>being overlly anal about paying bills way in advance
>I tend to look at a situation from a negative point of view instead of just being optimistic about it right away...( I like to be prepared for the worst I guess)
5 things you might not know about me....
>I have had surgeries on 3 hernias all of them in or around my naval.
>I met Gabe at a Halloween dance, he was dressed as a cowboy and I was dressed as a cowgirl.
>I have a bachelors degree
>I got a full ride scholarship to pitch for Syracuse University in New York.
>My first kiss was in 7th grade out at the trailors at Orem Junior High and it was like 20 minutes long...we both just didn't know if the other wanted to stop, how awful it was.
5 jobs that I have had....
>Chuck-A-Rama
>Provo Canyon School
>..........ummmm, pitching lessons
>........mowing my grandmas lawn
>I haven't really worked anywhere due to all the softball I played.
I will TAG Crystal, Jamie, Stan & Jan, Amy, April and Buffy
9 comments:
What is up with the kissing and who was it dare I ask?!!?!
i tagged you too. how's being a mom? miss our brakefasts.
What kind of car did you get? How fun!!!
hey april I got a lexus rx300 (suv)
Shannon you crack me up.. nice question. Was it the Chadddd....
Your spoiled you got a new car? no fair.
crystal you have no room to talk- miss I have a brand new yukon or whatever kind of car it is!!!!
Haley! It's me...MyR! How the CRAZY are you??? This was fun to find your blog and see your face again! Your little one is adorable!
Email me and I'll get you an invite to my blog. myr_d@hotmail.com
I just laugh reading your blog because I can hear you laughing when I read it. I love the 20 minute kiss. Seriously my first kiss was SO quick I wasn't even sure if it was a kiss!
Post a Comment