Gabe and I and a bunch of our friends went tubing up at Soldier Hollow. We hit the 6:00-8:00 p.m. session so we were tubing in the dark (under lights) and in the freezing cold. One of the couples we were with brought gloves and the wife brought her snow pants only after I told them they were CRAZY to think they wouldn't need them. The husband didn't listen to me and only wore levis. After tubing we went to the Claim Jumper for dinner and the husband talked about how cold his butt was the entire time. I'm not sure how cold it was but cold enough that it burned your lungs to breathe in. It was pretty fun though and we tubed the entire time besides one stop in the lodge to warm up. We also ran into my sister and her family up there...isn't that weird? hahaha!
Saturday, February 16, 2008
"...a little place called, ASSSPENNN"
Gabe and I and a bunch of our friends went tubing up at Soldier Hollow. We hit the 6:00-8:00 p.m. session so we were tubing in the dark (under lights) and in the freezing cold. One of the couples we were with brought gloves and the wife brought her snow pants only after I told them they were CRAZY to think they wouldn't need them. The husband didn't listen to me and only wore levis. After tubing we went to the Claim Jumper for dinner and the husband talked about how cold his butt was the entire time. I'm not sure how cold it was but cold enough that it burned your lungs to breathe in. It was pretty fun though and we tubed the entire time besides one stop in the lodge to warm up. We also ran into my sister and her family up there...isn't that weird? hahaha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
32 comments:
You guys seem to do lots of fun stuff all the time too! I NEVER do stuff without Ellie... Im a LOSER.. ha ha! At least you have a cute hubby who spoils you...lol
That John Denver is full of sh@#!!! Just thought I would add to your title!
looks like fun. glad to see you are having fun. we are looking forward to seeing you guys again.
"just go man, just go...."
Pretty Bird, Pretty Bird...
I hope your not using the toilet its broken...
"SAMSONITE, I was way off..."
...like one in a hundred? More like one in a million... So your saying theres a chance!!!
"WE LANDED ON THE MOON!!!!
where you headen
Aspen
Ummm California BEAUTIFUL!
..."eat up and we'll tell ya"
I decided you and Shannon are NUTS!!! The freezing cold just isn't my cup of tea...but it sure looked fun!
Hey Hay.. I think that i will be back in about I dont know exactly. when Bryan gets done. I think about another month and a half. I love looking at your blog because it has new pictures all the time. By the way i cant figure out what the heck you and shannon are talking about. Hows the new car?
whats the soup dejour
Its the soup of the day
Sounds good Ill have that
Feels good to mingle with these laid back country folk don't it?
I like it A LOT!!!
"FOOTLONG......who got the FOOTLONG?!"
Ya ive seen it. I got it...
You can't tripple stamp a double stamp
You can't tripple stamp a double stamp
You can't tripple stamp a double stamp
"you wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world?......eeehhhaaaahhhhhhhh"
More people lets pick em up..
Mock ing Bird Yeah Ing Bird
Mocking bird don't.....
"although slow and dangerous behind the wheel old people still can serve a purpose"
I got fired today. They really freak out when you leave the scene of an accident.
I got fired today too
Man you are one pathetic looser!!!
"Big Gulps huh?"
"Well.....See ya later."
"Holy jeez look at the butt on that!!!"
"Yeah he must work out!"
"I got worms"
"excuse me?!"
"I got worms, its what we're going to call it...the worm store. I got worms"
Where did you get that? Traded the van for it straight up. You know what Lloyd just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber-you go and do something like this.
AND TOTALLY REDEEM YOUR SELF!!!
Oh and Here KITTY KITTY...
"We once breed a bulldog with a shitzhu and do you know what we called it....a BULLSHIT"
Could you and Shan be a tad weirder? I love Bostyns blessing dress. She is so darling!
OK. you have topped me!!! Time for a new movie...How about something with blueberries?!?!?
"It all started with the chair..."
This is one doodle that can't be undid home skillet!!!!
"that aint no etch-a-sketch.."
Update TUTU already!!! Im tired of looking at your mug!!! HA HA love you and have fun this weekend wish I was going.
Post a Comment