Monday, January 21, 2008

One Month Already










Bostyn is one month old already. She is getting so big so fast probably because she eats every three hours and sleeps, sleeps, sleeps. This past week she has been sleeping through the night til 6:00 A.M. and last night she slept until 7:30 A.M., seriously! She has been the best baby (well, everyone says so since I wouldn't know any better) She never cries when in her bath, she loves the warm water but keeping her happy when she gets out is another thing. I keep the phone close by with 911 dialed up so I just have to push send in case she stops breathing cause she cries pretty dang hard to the point she won't take a breath (all you moms probably know what I am talking about but it scares me to death...I know I just need to chill) I am literally sweating by the time I get her dried off, get lotion and her jammies on because I get so nervous. The picture of her sleeping is her waking up from her morning nap after just waking up from her long nights sleep...She looks super comfy and she has got some scary hair!

10 comments:

*WEST* said...

They grow up before you know it! Enjoy every stinking minute of it..even the really stinky stinky momments!!!I love her stinking guts!!! This is full of a lot of stink HUH...

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! How freakin adorable is she! We should set up a time when you're over at your parents house so I can come visit you guys and see her in person!

Stan Adams said...

What a cute girl, she is growing fast and getting bigger by the day. We are anxious to get back home and see her again but in the meantime thanks for the pictures.

A said...

Oh my it has been a month already! THAT IS CRAZY!! Time flys... and yes you will have to gather up all her little "things" when she is older just to get her out the door!! JUst you wait... lol.
Such a cutie, and you are spoiled that she is such an awesome sleeper!!

adamsfamilynews said...

Wow, she is so cute!!! She has changed alot since I last saw her. I need to come over and see her again. I will call ya. Love ya, Amy

*WEST* said...

Love you too BOSTYN aka TUTU!!! Tell your mom and dad they need to go on a date, so we can play again!!!

Anonymous said...

She is so stinkin' cute!!! Don't you hate how fast time goes, I always wanted to freeze their first year. I can't believe my babies are 5 1/2 and 2 1/2, time flies when you're having fun!!! We need to come see Bostyn.

the buff and stuff said...

she's adorable! i completly understand about crying babies after the bath, even though peyton is almost 6 months she still does it. i think she knows it's time to eat. even if she doesn't calm down at least you'll get used to it.

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

Life goes by way too fast...enjoy the little things and write them down because you will forget!! She is a cutie! I love her to pieces!!!

Rebecs said...

Haley,

I am so embarrassed about when I saw you at the mall yesterday! I can be such a freak as you know. But, I had NO clue you had just had a baby and she is so cute! Congratulations!! I will keep up with her on your blog. Anywho, just wanted to say hi and congrats! BTW: I found my sunglasses.