Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My little "TuTu"







Me and Shannon took Bostyn
to Kiddie Kandids the day after
her 2 week checkup...I can't
believe she will be 3 weeks
old tomorrow!!

Grandma finally got some pictures of
TuTu with her eyes open. She tends to
sleep ALL day. Everyone says to enjoy it
but I'm always trying to wake her up. It
makes me nervous that she sleeps this much.

























































12 comments:

Duncahoo said...

Be so thankful that she sleeps. She is so freaking cute, I cannot wait to squeeze her. Hope you are doing great, the new mama thing can be a bit hard.

Stan Adams said...

She is so cute and she looks like she is growing. Cant wait to hold her again.

adamsfamilynews said...

I think the bow is bigger then her head but they are sure cute. I can't believe how big she has gotten.

A said...

Hayley she is so cute! Where did you buy the leopard hat? That is one that my mom makes. SHe sells them at Trendy Tots. Did you just buy it? That hat is my favorite one!!
How are things going for you?

*WEST* said...

OHHH I just love her!!! She seriously could not get any cuter. I can not wait to see her today.

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

I love her to much!!! She is too CUTE!!! Hope your feeling better!

Anonymous said...

She is so dang cute!!! I love her announcement but Brayden was very concerned about the picture of just her feet. He kept saying "where's Bostyn? She stuck" and to this day when he sees the picture he gets worried all over again:) We need to come see her again when everyone is feeling better.

*WEST* said...

I am having TUTU withdrawel because I have not seen her today! And if she is crying it is because she has not seen me!!!

Tara said...

Her name is TALLULA!!!!!

Lisa said...

Haley, she is the freaking cutest thing ever! Take lots of pictures when she is this small....they grow so fast and then you start to forget how miniature they used to be :)

THE EVANS FAMILY said...

Haley, you have an adorable baby!!

THE EVANS FAMILY said...

Haley, you have an adorable baby!