Saturday, December 22, 2007

BOSTYN was SOOO worth the wait!!!!!!

She is finally here but I think if it weren't for being induced and forced to come she would still have it her way and I'd still be pregnant. She must have known how cold it is outside and she was so nice and warm and wanted to stay that way. We have to keep her all bundled up in her blank or she gets pretty mad!! Here are just a few pictures from the hospital, however, they just don't do her justice...well maybe that bottom right picture, how cute is that?! There will for sure be more pics to come (my mom and sister are just getting started) Oh, she weighed in at 8lbs 5oz and was 20 inches long. Could be 22inches if they counted to the tip of her mowhawk. Seriously where did all that hair come from?
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

*WEST* said...

Oh she is pure HEAVEN!!! I can not stand to not be with her! The top right pic you and Gabe look DEAD. HA HA--And how cute is that BIG bow, who cares that it is bigger than her head I LOVE IT, and LOVE her even more!!! LOVE YOU and have a good night sleep!!!

Anonymous said...

She is soooo precious, you guys did a great job!!! She kinda looks like her daddy with her eyes open. I love the big bow and how cute is that picture of those boys loving on her!!! Congrats again and please let us know if we can do anything for you.

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

She is absolutely gorgeous. What a cutie and I am glad I finally have a girl I can buy stuff since all I will ever have is boys. I luv her to pieces. Congrats!!!

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

Have a Merry Christmas. Luv ya tons!!

A said...

hayley she is sooooo freaking cute I can't stand it! shan showed me a pic tonight and she really is so BEAUTIFUL! i can't wait to see her in real life...
what a great christmas gift!

*WEST* said...

I NEED A TUTU FIX!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

the buff and stuff said...

haley i'm so excited for you, she's beautiful. sorry i've been nonexsistant. i can't wait to see more pics! i love the hair, and wish that my girls came with some, even just a little bit would have been nice. congrats again!

Jenn said...

Haley,
I didnt even know you were pregnant! Congrats, she is so adorable!!!
Jenn

adamsfamilynews said...

Oh my heck, I absolutly love the baby annoncement for Bostyn. The ring idea was a great idea. She is beautiful!!!

Tara said...

Here name is TALLULA!!!!