Tuesday, December 18, 2007
.......and waiting........
What can I say? I'm now 5 days over due and its been the longest 5 days EVER! I remember back when I found out my due date saying I hope she comes on the 18th instead of the 13th. I thought it would be easy on my family to kill three birds with one stone (in case you didn't know there are SEVERAL b-days in Decemeber for my family) Well it looks like just me and Dakoda will stick with the 18th for our birthday and from the way things are going and the way I feel, I'll end up being induced on the 20th says the doctors. Speaking of doctors....tomorrow I will have my 41 week visit and it just so happens to be with the doctor who saw me at my first weekly visit (36 weeks) who looked me in the eye and said, "oh there is NO WAY you will make it to the 20th to be induced, and I'll be SHOCKED if you make it to the 13th" Well lets just say I'm going to give him a nice pat on the back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good Luck today!!! I am so excited to finally get to see her not too much longer now!!!
I think I might shoot that doctor for cursing you with going over:) Can't wait to see her!!! Good luck with everything!
Tomorrow YEAH!!! Our vote is for Bostyn!!! Luv ya Haley and good luck. P.S. Don't be scared...it's so worth it!!!
Post a Comment