Wednesday, December 12, 2007

STILL WAITING :(

Its December 12th and here I still sit with not a sign of her wanting to come out (I'm due tomorrow). I think she might be a little confused because even now while I sit here and type she is just pounding on my stomach and moving all over like she is trying to figure out how the heck to get out of there but she is just not heading towards the light! My mom says she is scared to come out because " #1 she knows who her dad is"...maybe I'll take her advice and go look in the mirror and say, "your daddy is Johnny Depp" and then she'll come!! HAHAHA, my mom is the best!!!!

14 comments:

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

Come on all ready whatever her name will be...we are ALL waiting but we are getting a little inpatient!!! Especially Shan!!! Luv ya Haley and hopefully she comes this week or we WILL go to "jump on it".

*WEST* said...

...and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting.....

Stan Adams said...

Haley i hope she isn't waiting til we come home again. i know you are anxious and so are we.

Stan Adams said...

Haley i hope she isn't waiting til we come home again. i know you are anxious and so are we.

adamsfamilynews said...

OH MY HECK, I can't believe she hasn't come yet. I think you need to take Scott, Mandi and the boys advice and go to "Jump On it". Love Ya, Amy

*WEST* said...

AND STILL WAITING AND WAITING!!!!!

A said...

lol... just hope she comes before christmas?? weren't they predicting you were going to come like 2 weeks early???

HaleyandGabe said...

....and waiting.....

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

Castrol oil tomorrow...lets get that baby out already!!! Me and Scott decided we vote for Bostyn love it!!! Next time I see you it better be in the hospital!

*WEST* said...

COME ON ALREADY!!!!

Stan Adams said...

OK Haley its your Birthday give yourself a present and have that little Girl. Happy Birthday

*WEST* said...

Happy Birthday!!!!! We love you so much and hope you have a super day! I'm done with all the wishful thinking, I think your right I do not think she wants to come out til summer!

Lisa said...

Hey, Happy Birthday!! (I always remember because you have the same birthday as my mom :) Anyway, hope your little girly comes soon! And I have something for her that I want to send you, so when you get a chance, e-mail me your address. lisa.asay@gmail.com. Good luck with everything!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! I know how you feel I was 4 days over with Mckinley and it was the longest 4 days of my life. I hope she comes soon:) She just knows what the weather is like out here and she's too warm to come out.