Sunday, November 11, 2007

BABY SHOWER...


























My baby shower was like Christmas!!! I could not even sleep when I got home because I was so excited! I got tons of cute stuff and THANKS to everyone who came and supported...now she just needs to HURRY and get here so I can wrap her up in all the stinkin' cute blankets I got and pack around my BLING,BLING diaper bag that my mom and sister gave me. (Gabe says its the ugliest thing he has ever seen. But he's a guy and what do they know?!)








5 comments:

*WEST* said...

LOOK at you go!!! (HAHAHA) Now lets get that babe here! LOVE YOU

Anonymous said...

Baby showers are the best! Have fun with all of your stuff. It will be WAY more fun once your girlie is here and you get to dress her up like the dolls we used to play with, he he!

Anonymous said...

You definately won't need anything for awhile. LOTS of cute things!!!

A said...

you and that baby are soooo spoiled!!! good luck with the delivery! i can't wait to hear how things go and what you finally decide to name her... my vote= oaklee!!

Lindsay Henderson said...

Wow sister you made out all right! I can't wait to see Brooklyn...ha ha, just kidding!