
Happy Thanksgiving!!! After I got off work we headed over to Shannon's for Dinner. My mom is such an awesome cook...our meal was sponsored by Harmons, that good ol' friendly grocer in your neighborhood! Gabe was on his 3rd meal of the day between his family and mine. What a good sport. When all was said and done he looked about as pregnant as me but I have three weeks to go and he prays that his will come in the morning!!!! I am so thankful for my family and I am so blessed to have them. I am especially thankful for my husband and all he does for me, I

don't know what I would be without him.
This is what happens after three houses and plates and plates of food!!!!!
3 comments:
He is a classic!!! LOVE you lots!!!
Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving!!! I can't believe you only have 3 weeks left:)
lol... thanksgiving is so much fun! i like to stuff my face full too.. ha ha.
you and gabe are adorable!
Post a Comment