
So this was probably the last vacation of the year for me since I will be missing the annual girly trip to Disneyland! (wahhhhhhhh) Being that I am almost 8 months preg...and counting!!! Unless Gabe decides at the last minute to play in another ball tournament which is highly likely then I will at least get to St. George one last time this year... Oh well we had a lot of fun hanging with the fam and floating the river! I am still having a hard time coming up with a name any suggestions would be great!!!!!











2 comments:
I like all of the names you have chosen, it might just come down to seeing her and then choosing which one fits. That is how it happened with Brayden.
I can't wait to see her, she will be one spoiled little girl no matter her name!!!
Hey! So good to hear from you! How did you even find me? That's crazy. Congrats on the prego! It's totally awesome when they come, but no more sleep for you! :) We totally need to catch up...
Post a Comment