I have been tagged by my sister Shannon. The rules:Player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog, for these rules.
Here are my 6:
1. If I have a cool story to tell and I have told it once to someone already, for some reason it drives me nuts to have to re-tell it again. So if you are that someone who hears it first, consider yourself lucky.
2. I love going to the gym (not so much right now being pregnant it makes me nauseus). I have to be to work at 7am so I would get my butt out of bed at 4am cause if I didn't go in the morning it would eat at me all day that I have not been able to work out. It makes the rest of my day less stressful.
3. When I am driving to and from somewhere I try and choose different streets to get me there. Going down the same ol' street every day kills me. I don't know it just gets old.
4. I love spur of the moment trips or outings. Those last minute ideas to go do something are great considering that I am always bored. I can not even name the times I have been sitting at home and in the next hour or day I'm in a different place in or out of the state.
5. I loved living in New York!!!
6. I am so lucky that I am able to live so close to my family. Everyone always asks me how we can stand to live so close to each other but I would never want it any other way.
The people that I am going to tag are Stan, Jan, April, Buffy....Have fun comin up with your six!!!
1 comment:
I know you being pregnant must make me nautious too cause for some reason I am having a hard time going to the gym!!!!HAHA
Post a Comment