We went to see Santa down at the Riverwoods the night of Bostyn's birthday. It went better than I thought it would. I was shocked Cruz even sat on Santa's lap. I was for sure planning on him freaking out and being so scared and wanting nothing to do with him. Well he actually let me put him on his lap but then he died...... went limp, no movement, nothing. Cruz wouldn't respond to Santa. He just sat there like a slug. Then Bostyn had her turn and whipped out those little fingers and started naming one thing for every finger, of course she did! Every infomercial she saw the month of December made it on her list. Then when I got home and looked better at her picture with Santa the look on his face was HILARIOUS! (like is this kid done yet?!) I love everything about this picture, one of my Faves!!
1 comment:
Best Household Shifting Services in India Online, Best Packers and Movers Near Me Online, Movers and Packers Online, Best Packers and Movers Near Me Online
Post a Comment