Anyway, she did turn 5. And a Classic Skating party is what we decided on. We loved it, the host was great and took really good care of us. I LOVED just being able to show up and everything was ready to go. It was tough though trying to keep track of all her little friends cause there is so much to do there. But everyone just played how they wanted and left happy :)
She wanted to do Build-A-Bear for her gift from mom and dad. We left with a rainbow striped teddy, sleeping beauty dress, purse and shoes. I tried talking her into one of the cute dogs but I already knew it was going to the be colorful one. Then the worker got the whole store and customers to belt out a big happy birthday song just for her. We stopped next door by the Disney store because I just have to look when I am there. And she managed a crown, pin and the whole store sang happy birthday to her there too. I'm sure she felt super special and I felt super embarrassed ;) Her day was great and she has a cute little group of friends.
1 comment:
Best Tempo Services Online, Best House Shifting Services Online and Best Home Shifting Services Online
Post a Comment