Monday, April 2, 2012

Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum at it again

Provo City Half Marathon

Date: May 5, 2012
Time: 7:00 AM
Start Location: South Fork Park, Provo Canyon
Finish Location: Downtown Provo, Center St. & University Ave.


****This race is going to be fun.  It is a relay b/w a two person team.  So my sister will run the first 6+ miles and then hand off to me to finish the last 6+ miles.  A couple of friends are doing it with us too.  We go running usually every Saturday anyway and do at least 5-6 miles so might as well do it in race style.  And the best part about this race is mAGeLby'S FReSh will be serving breakfast at the finish!  Yum Yum, Dum Dum.....hahaha (i'm really tired right now)!

2 comments:

Lacie said...

My Friends just yesturday ask if I wanted to run this...now I totally want to! I run every saturday morning, We should really run sometime. Provo Canyon is the best canyon to run!!! I did Hobble Creek canyon last week and all I could think was how much better Provo was.

*WEST* said...

WOOT WOOT!!!!!
On so many levels!!