Monday, February 27, 2012

CRUZ is TWO

Here he is....Camo jammies WITH a truck on them sitting next to McQueen and driving a garbage truck.  Pretty much sums up our life with Cruz right now.  Rarely will he let me get him out of footed pj's and rarely will you see him w/o a truck/car/tractor in his hand AND in this photo he is w/o his bink and blue blank which is hugely weird!
What can I say about this kid?!  He just melts my heart.  He is talking a lot and it is so cute to watch him and his lisp!  He is ALL boy.  He knows a John Deere when he sees one.  He only cares about Trucks, Tractors, Cars and more Tractors!  And loves to bug his sister.  I was always curious about how boys grow up following after a girl who is flaming in pink and covered in dolls but they just do.  Dirt, Rocks, ditches and Tractors just comes naturally to this kid.  He is so obsessed with Tractors he even says the word in his sleep!  So funny that was listening to him at like 2AM......"Tractor!" in his deep man voice but sound asleep.  And asleep he is.  I have been so so blessed with this kids sleeping habit.  He could be going a hundred miles an hour or even yanked out of the front seat of a real live tractor and layed right in bed and will be out in minutes.  Night Night is what he says.  The kid goes right to bed with no problems and the same with his daily noon nap!  Sometimes I swear he can tell time and grabs his blank, walks down the hall and stands by his crib waiting for you to lift him in.  Soon we will have to work on sending the Bink bye but it's not going to be easy.....
His Two year stats:
Weight:  30 lbs %tile 74.21
Height:   36in.  %tile 92.34
Pretty Big Guy!

5 comments:

Tabitha said...

so cute!!!! Can't believe how fast two years go by. You have an adorable family.

Chad, Jenn, Mila and Rome said...

He is so stinkin cute!! Can't believe how much he looks like his daddy!!

Stan Adams said...

He definately is all boy and a big one at that.

*WEST* said...

He really just makes your heart smile!!! Love him!!!!

Lacie said...

I was out running today and thought holy crap I never wrote back to Haley!! I know we have said this for years now but we really need to go to dinner. We should plan a saturday to run provo canyon or something, you may not want to run with me I'm a snail compared to you:)