If you have not seen this yet you need to get your hands on it. It looks so cute and so fun. I cannot wait to get started. I have mine here and waiting and will probably read the book to my kids a week from today and start getting our Elf into some mischief. I'm so excited and the best part is Bostyn does not want an Elf at our house......shoot, someone has to be on their best behavior 24/7 while this little Elf watches from our mantle allllllll day looooong and then reports to Santa Claus how her day went and if she ate all her dinner :)

Hopefully I will get to take some pictures along the way of the trouble our little Elf creates.
3 comments:
Can't wait!!!!
I so jumped on this ban wagon this week! Most the kids were excited! Tyson told me today he thought it was way creepy :)I think i am having the most fun.
I have used this book in my classroom for the past few years and the kids LOVE it. Yesterday I forgot to move the elf and told the kids it was because yesterday we were too loud and he did not want to share it with santa. I am a mean teacher. :)
Post a Comment