Sunday, October 2, 2011

Pinterest = a love/hate relationship

So if you have not checked out Pinterest you should.  Or maybe you shouldn't!  It's really bad, like really really bad.  It leaves me 3 hours later......wishing, wanting, and ornery.  I need a damn money tree!
cutest little red riding hood costume!Toy Story Cake...Cute location
Reese's Cheesecake brownies -- what's not to love about this?#braids #hairis it bad that i would love to have this myself

Alcove Bedspirate ship home theaterpirate ship home theater
Secret passage!
Perfect for star-gazing!Yes!
Tree House!a play house under the stairs
tiny kitchen




















Love this dress.  knee high boots. that i can actually afford. $39.99
everything is perfect....
this is a NEED not a want.........
fun, casual outfitDenim Shirt

I could go on and on but it's just so sad.....

But I did stumble across this metal rake jewelry hanger idea and thought how easy would that be?  I knew of some places that I have seen a couple just laying around over to the farm.  I have lots of cute necklaces that I never wear because they are in a wad in a plastic bin and just a pain to sort through.  So I picked out a few of my favorites to hang up.  Turned out pretty cute and fun!
Even my little hat hanger there is on pinterest.  But that is old news.  That is one of Gabe's cabinet doors that had no use so we hung some knobs/hooks on it and made it useful.

3 comments:

*WEST* said...

Your little rake hanger turned out great!!!
you know its bad when you are blogging about pinterest!

cassidy Merrill said...

I love it! So cute! I have a love hate relationship too, but Greg can't complain because I cook so much more now due to all the fun recipes I find.

Carters said...

I wanted to read the whole post but had to leave to log into pinterest ;)
I too agree it is a good kind of EVIL! Now if only i could take some of these ideas and do them hmmm thats a thought!