Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Chandelier

My mom and sister found this Chandelier down at the Cherry Lane Boutique.  If you know my mom this light screams her name.  She just had to have it and I think she just asked if I would basically store it for her until she gets a new house or knocks hers down and rebuilds......(no, neither of these house things are happening, she just wants a room that is all hers that she can go away in and lock the door to get away from all of us and this light is something that would be featured in it.)  Bostyn is loving it!!!!

4 comments:

Duncahoo said...

It is sooooo cute! I want it too!

Amber Lynn said...

I love it!!! I love the pictures of the kiddos on the top of your blog, they are getting so big!

*WEST* said...

So cute! Mom was on cloud nine when she saw this!

Codi said...

My girls would go nuts over that! How fun!