Monday, December 20, 2010

3 going on 13, some days going on 25!

I can't believe we have gone from this..........
......to this!

Where do I even begin?! This little girl is really something else. I feel like I should move to Hollywood and get her in some movies! There have been 'Shirley Temple' commercials on T.V. lately and when we see them Gabe and I always look at each other and say-that is so Bostyn. Minus the hair of course. She is so animated. Sometimes we call it dramatic or sassy but she is hilarious! Some of the stuff she comes up with we always ask, 'did she really just say that?!' She has a memory like you wouldn't believe and does not forget anything. She also has this fake laugh she will do if you ask her and it is the funniest damn thing you will ever see! She is so friendly to whoever comes our way which is sometimes not a good thing cause even that scary looking Elizabeth Smart kidnapper guy could come to our house and she would probably run up to him give him a hug tell him she misses him so much and ask to go play at his house....we are working on our stranger danger.
-she loves to dress up and put on her 'fashion'
-loves her dance class.
-loves make-up/lip gloss
-likes to be in just her underwear. I swear we walk in the house and I walk into set my purse on the counter and by the time I turn around the clothes are off. Unless its our beloved 'Ava' dress or her 'Dora Christmas' dress she would live in them if I would let her.
-she can't get enough brown medicine. (She eats so much chocolate I started calling it her brown medicine since she can't survive without it).
-loves to read books and color
-she is really into Tom and Jerry movies
-loves any mirror and while looking in it she asks if she looks good
-loves to play with her collection of Disney figurines
-likes to go to friends houses and play and tells me to come back and get her tomorrow
-will eat steak over most things if it is offered
-finally doing better with acknowledging her little brother......meaning she does not act surprised anymore when she hears a baby crying in the house
-LOVES Disneyland. Not a day goes by that she does not relate something to that place. I think she is my mom reincarnated and in so many other ways its wierd!
-loves my sister her "bestest girl in the whole world" and loves the boys
I just love this little girls guts! I cannot even express how thankful and blessed I am that she is ours. She has been at my side through all my thick and thin these last few years and we have this special little bond that I will cherish forever! She brings so much joy to our lives and can turn a situation from being down in the dumps to a happening party just like that! We love our TuTu so much and look forward to what she is going to do next.........to know her is to love her!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOSTYN!

5 comments:

*WEST* said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Love her! This post was hillarious. Ahhhhh what would we do without her.
You need to start writing all of her funny sayings down...

Sunshine said...

Happy birthday to Beautiful Bostyn. She is the most amazing girl. I have never seen ANY kid with so much personality and social skills at such a young age.
Umm Bentley needs to hang out with her more, maybe it will help her over come her shyness.
She's amazing, Happy Birthday!!

Makenzie said...

I can't believe she is only 3! And her room is to die for! Will you come help me with Veas new big girl room! I love the castle thing! She is just gorgous! Happy birthday bostyn!

Cori said...

She really could be a little movie star! She is adorable! I can't believe she is 3, too. I remember we were living in the basement at the time. She seems like such a loving, outgoing, funny girl!

Tabitha said...

happy birthday Bostyn!