Sunday, September 19, 2010

A Day At The Park

Just off the Spanish Fork exit is this cute little water fountain park. The park is perfect for all ages. The best part about it is when you get too hot playing at the park you can run over to the fountains and cool off for a bit. I had no plans on getting Cruz in the water at all that is why he is wearing his clothes but he sat and yelled at those fountains til he got his way. He would have sat in that water fountain all day but I had to get him out since his little hands and feet were ice.
Bostyn just loves her boys. They treat her like a princess I love the picture of her and Koda flexing their big muscles on top of that rock.
(and how cute is Gage in that bottom picture?!!!!)

4 comments:

Amber Lynn said...

Your guys have the cutest kids!

*WEST* said...

I need to get these pictures from you! Thanks so much for taking them!!

Tabitha said...

He is so cute and getting so big so fast! I love the family picture on your blog header. You guys are such a cute family! When are we going to have a play date?

Lacie said...

I haven't even been there!!! You have the cutest family, I LOVE the family picture up top!