Tuesday, August 24, 2010

CRUZ SIX MONTHS

Cruz at 6 1/2 months:
19.82 lbs. 80.19%
28 in. 88.27%
Cruz has been THE best baby I don't even know where to start. He is so mellow and laid back it's great. If it weren't for his new little high pitch squeals here and there you would never even know he was around. To get him to laugh is hilarious cause even his laugh is laid back. I personally think that he thinks he has front row to the circus every day all day because Bostyn is quite the entertainer so there is nothing really to fuss about but just sit back, relax and watch all the crazy people. He does have one of those bouncers that he can jump up and down in and if you say "JUMP" he can get flying, it's great. Or he thinks it is his cool trick and when you walk in the room his little attitude gets all hyper and is like, "look what I can do" and gets jumping so high. Also this is so sad but a fun thing to do with him is tickle him. He is sooooo ticklish and makes the funniest sounds. Anyways we cannot get enough of this kid and I will say that he has his dad wrapped around his finger!

6 comments:

Lacie said...

How does 6 months go by so fast?!?!? He is so freakin cute!!!

Jenn said...

Oh how cute is he!!! I havent seen your pics for a while and I cant believe how big both your babies are!! Thanks so much, I Know, YOU NEED to go back. Cabo is amazing huh! Hope your recovering from all your surgeries! So nice to hear from you!! :)

*WEST* said...

Just LOVE LOVE LOVE him!!!!

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

He is stinking cute and I love the haircut!!

Tabitha said...

Wow! He is cute! And he is a big boy! He is heavier and taller than Sawyer was at 6 months! And I though my guy was a chunker. Oh well, I say the bigger the better!

Tabitha said...

SO we had Sawyer's 9 month appointment last week and he is the same as Cruz's 6 month stats!