I finally went to see what all the hype is about Discovery Gateway. I must say I could literally drop Bostyn off and come back 8 hours later and she would still be going at it and not even know I had left. It took all I had to get her to give me the time of day to take a few pictures.
We went to the water fountains after and she walked right through to the other side and did not even get touched by the water. It was pretty weird. They missed her every time they shot out. Cruz came too and he was just Cruz. If you know him you know what I mean.....love the little guy to pieces!
2 comments:
I still haven't been there....I guess I need to go!!!
Ok seriously, that picture of her in the orange shirt with that face.. I swear somewhere I have a picture of you making the same face!!lol
Post a Comment