Monday, June 7, 2010

CUPCAKES

I decided to do a little something fun with Bostyn on a lazy Sunday while Cruz napped because he naps for soooo long (like 4-5 hours long) and wastes our days sometimes, gosh rude!! haha. Anyways, I am no Betty Crocker by any means but I thought it would be fun for her to make cupcakes. She was so funny during the mixing. She kept thinking I was going to take the bowl from her or something and kept saying, "ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?, DON'T TOUCH IT!"over and over. I have no idea where she got that from.......We put initials of everyone we were taking cupcakes to. She had a blast. She was elbow deep in chocolate by the time we were done.

......and this little guy is a GEM!! Best nap taker and sleeps all night too. He is starting to grab for things that are in front of him, and has the cutest lazy laugh ever. I take him in on the 18th for shots and his stats. I can't believe that in a month I will be feeding him baby food!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't see an "A" on one of those cupcakes!? Hmmmm....
I can't believe how big Cruz is getting, cute kids:)

*WEST* said...

So fun! They are getting so big so fast. xoxox

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

They are both so cute!! Loves the cupcakes!! Tell Tutu hi from "Sandy"!!

Tabitha said...

wow, he is getting big! How do you get him to nap for so long? Keep up the good work being a great mom!