Cruz Adams finally made his arrival on February 5th at 12:23 pm. He lived up to the predictions of the Doctors and ultrasounds for sure. I was induced one week early and he was delivered C-section. He weighed in at 9 lbs. 9 oz. and was 20 inches long with the cutest darkest hair.
18 comments:
Congratulations!!! He is sooo cute. We love babies with lots of hair. Hope you are doing well and recovering okay.
so cute! did your daughter have dark hair? He doesn't look huge. Just like a cute tiny baby. My son was 8 lbs 13 oz and he looked like a 3 month old when we brought him home from the hospital!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a beautiful boy!!! I love his dark hair. WOW..He weighed 5 lbs more than Porter! I can't wait to see more pictures!!
Oh my gosh he is so freaking cute!! Of course I knew he would be!! Luv ya tons i'll come see u real soon!! Maybe tomorrow?
Yeah Congrats on the cutie!!! Love the name too...Way to Go you make adorable kiddos!! Congrats again!!
Congratulations!!! That hair is awesome! I want to hear all about the birth and why you had to have a C-section?? Good luck these next few weeks! :)
what a cute little boy. congrats Haley. I love his hair it darling. Dang he is a big baby good thing you didnt have to push him out!!
ADORABLE!!!! Congratulations!!!!
So Cute!! I have been checking everyday to see him!! I hope everything is going great!
OUCH! lol.. so cute!!
He is SO CUTE! Love the hair! Love the name! Congrats to all of you! How is Bostyn liking baby Cruz?
Ahhhhh how lucky are we!!!
Love you all~~~
TOOO CUTE!Finally! love the name! I was just reading through your blog and I can't tell you what a little firecracker your little girl is! i am sure Cruz will be the complete oppposite! It always happens that way! Congrats again! I am so happy for you and Gabe!! XOXO
He is so cute! Congratulations! I've been checking your blog everyday to see him! i'm very happy for you, glad all went well and you're both doing good!
Oh my goodness! He is a doll. Was Cruz your name, or Gabe's choice? What is his middle name?
Good job on making cute babies.
CONGRATULATIONS!! He is adorable...LOVE, Love, love the hair!!!
He is precious!!
Congrats! Congrats! Hope you got your binky clips. What a darling little boy and well done on the name! I love it!
Post a Comment