As for me and this pregnancy....I am at my whits end!! I feel like Squints on the Sandlot. "I CAN"T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!" I swear I was never pregnant with Bostyn. I could have ran a marathon with her at 41 weeks the day they induced me. With this one I get no sleep. I look forward to like every 3-4 days at night cause I know I will be dead tired by then and sleep like a log. I am just so uncomfortable ALWAYS! He moves constantly, it is like he is fighting back with me trying to get comfortable himself...poor little guy. Oh and I don't mean poor little guy. According to back to back ultrasounds last week he is big guy with his dads big head. I am measuring 4 weeks ahead at every visit. We are for sure having a c-sec on the 5th of February (39 weeks). Gabe has got to be so sick of me by now. But lovin it at the same time cause he gets the whole bed to himself every night cause I always end up on the couch. If I lay down to certain level it's instant heartburn and little throw-ups, I sleep sitting up on the couch or Gabe has designed this awesome homemade recliner in bed that consists of 8 pillows, yes 8 pillows! Anyways, I can do this....only 2 1/2 more weeks to go.
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
What Binky?!
We are on day number 2 and night number 3 without "skittles"- that is what Gabe and I have been calling her bink around her. I am in total shock over this whole situation!! I go to work at 7am so I am not there in the mornings but Gabe says she has said, "binky go to the fishies, bye bye bink" when she wakes up and that is it. I get home around 11am and have not heard her say the *B* word once since the day we chucked them. Seriously?? Is this normal? She was definitely a binky girl for sure and to just not even talk about it all day is so bizarre to me. Its like the bink never even existed. She goes right to bed at night and naps everyday around 12:30-1:00, however, there is a little more conversation going on her room but no cries for skittles. AWESOME! Now lets just hope it stays this way when brother gets here and he happens to like binks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
4 weeks ahead....WHAT?!?!? That is crazy! Good luck, before you know it he will be here. Maybe dinner isn't a good idea before the baby...I hate going out when I'm that uncomfortable.
I LOVE that picture! I asked her today if her mom was going to give her blankie to the fishies. She instantly stopped and put her head in her hands and said "Oh my goodness" it was so funny and sad all at once!!
Oh and get her some play makeup..she LOVES it!!
Wow I missed seeing you at bunco but I heard you're pretty uncomfortable. lets go have a girls night to try and get your mind off things before this little guy comes!!
I truely know that feeling. the stupid heartburn is the worst!!!! hope you get some rest in. I took pepcid for my heart burn and it worked and the other chewables. About the binkie. I really want to meet this little girl. We really need to get together...ya kknow after you get settled with that little boy!
I've heard that if you have lots of heartburn, it means your baby has lots of hair. It was true for me, but you know those old wives tales...
I'm juar floating along looking at blogs and never commenting . . . but you have such a cute little girl and I love how you write about her. Being a Mommy is just so awesome, isn't it?! Good Luck with the arrival of #2! Take care, Michelle
Can't wait to see pictures of the new guy!
Post a Comment