Wednesday, April 8, 2009


I thought I would take Bostyn to do something exciting for one, the weather was awesome and for two, we just got back from the doctor to find out she has double ear infections....no fun!! We picked up Colton and went out to feed the ducks. We gathered up bread from our house, Shannons, and Grandma Taralynes....we had tons!! Bostyn kept laughing at all the 'quacks' but instead of feeding the ducks she would rather eat the bread herself. It was kind of hard taking any pictures cause she would walk right up to the edge of the water then sit down and try and scoot herself in....could have been bad! anyways, the ducks loved us and there were so many fish too! Colton was feeding the fish right out of his hand.

I happen to catch a couple pictures of Bostyn doing her favorite thing. She loves to sit inside things. At least twice a day I end up putting her clothes back inside her dresser drawer after she throws it all out and is done sitting in it. And if I am in the kitchen doing stuff she will pull out all the pans, get in the stove drawer, get out, put the pans back and do it over and over...sometimes I wish I could be that easily entertained.

4 comments:

Lacie said...

This totally makes me want to go feed ducks, FUN!

*WEST* said...

She looks so big in that close up pic..I hate it when they are sick. Miserable for her and you!!:(

LOVE you guys!

HaleyandGabe said...

i know..i thought she looked big too! and she is saying'CHEESE' so funny!

Stan Adams said...

She is getting so big and grown up can't wait to see everyone again.