We had our usual Easter Egg Hunt over on Papa's big lawn for the kids. Luckily the weather was good and let that happen. Tutu was just loving being outside. She really could have cared less for the eggs.....it was all about a water puddle she found. By the end of the hunt she was soaked. I'll just say she was a bit more active this year than last!!!


3 comments:
Ahhhh she is getting soooo BIG and SASSY!!
I will be thinking of ya at H&M
She is getting so big i wonder if she is big enough to get a picture with her Mother and Father so that we will can show off her and her parents. Before long she will be 2 and no pictures of the family. See you soon.
oh my gosh she is growing up to be such a qt! I love the picture at the top of the page. I hope you are doing good! give you mom and dad a big hug for me!
Post a Comment