


This is 'Food Chain Friends' I think I like it more than she does. I got this down in Vegas at the huge FAO SCHWARTZ toy store. They are scary looking I know! Each animal fits inside the others mouth.....SO CUTE!!!

Bostyn also got her first puppy and this thing is so awesome. You can tell him to sit, shake, lay down, beg, speak and it really does what you say. That is my kind of dog! And of course Elmo Live and a cute little jack-in-the-box with a horse that pops out and makes horse sounds, she loves horses. Grandma Taralyne got it at FAO Scwartz too. I haven't seen a jack-in-the-box for years!
Here she is opening her kitchen with Grandma Jan. Grandma Jan and Grandpa Stan also gave her this cute little stand up toy, which she plays with every day and her other favorite is this keyboard thing from grandma Taralyne.
It was a very Festive Christmas for all of us and we hope for all of you too! I'm so sad to see it go cause I love this time of year but we all know it will be back before we know it!


5 comments:
That dog is so much FUN! I think I have played with Gages more than he has. Bostyn made quite the haul. Looks like you are going to be needing that basement of yours soon!
LoL... we got the food chain too! Isn't it great! What a fun year for little tu tu! Look at all her cute stuff!
Ellie got that same blanket too... but in black leopard print and it's the ginormous size! We must have similar taste!
That food chain is scary cute!!! I want one:) I also want that tent maybe next year for Maelie. Isn't being Santa the greatest!?!?! We should go to dinner some time!
Fun and I love the food chain..too cute!! Glad it was a good one and thanks for the diaper for Kandon the other day...you were a lifesaver!!
Post a Comment