Monday, December 29, 2008

JUST PLAYIN'

Bostyn decided to climb in the dryer all by herself and start throwing out the clothes. I don't know how long she would have sat in there if I didn't make her get out. She thought it was pretty cool in there!

This is her mad that I made her get out and how she crawls on her hands and feet when her shirt/dress goes past her knees and she can't crawl that well. But why she goes through all that trouble when she can walk is my question....

Here she is playing with her favorite present of all. My mom got her this and my sisters boys each got one too. I need to take mine over to their house and make one big loooooong tunnel......FUN!!!!!!

(It was so dark in the tunnel when I took this and the FLASH was a little bright. can you tell?)

5 comments:

*WEST* said...

GEEZ mom let the girl have some FUN!!! Look at that face....

*WEST* said...

Good night, sleep tight!

Lacie said...

Ruby River it is!!!! Sometime in January?

Anonymous said...

Mckinley loved to play in the dryer also. We did have one bad experience at Dale's moms. She has the old dryers that you pull down but hers didn't stay down it would slam shut. Mckinley and her cousin decided to get in the dryer not knowing that it would pop up and shut them in there. We hadn't heard or seen the kids for a few minutes so we went looking for them and couldn't find them anywhere when we heard screaming coming from the laundry room. The girls were stuck in the dryer, they were sweating so bad, and scared to death. So don't let her go in those kind of dryers!!!!

Amber Lynn said...

I love it! I think i have a picture of me when I was a lil girl playing in the dryer.. Im pretty sure at one point my brothers shut me in it... hehe..