Friday, December 12, 2008

CHOO CHOO the HEBER CREEPER!!

We met up with Gabe's mom, Mike, Teisha, and Collin and his grandma & grandpa Money for a ride on the Heber Creeper. I have never been on the Heber Creeper and I think I'm pretty much good with just a one time experience, hahaha. Well, the kids had a fun time and thats all that matters right?? They encourage you to wear your pajamas and I was for some reason expecting this freezing cold train ride, hot chocolate, snow suits, hats...all that warm stuff but we were peeling off the layers as we went. With all the people, the fire and a squrimy baby it got WARM!! Even the windows got all steamed up you couldn't really see out towards the end. Anyways, it was fun to take pictures and see the kids with Santa, who Bostyn DOES NOT like by the way. Good Times!
How weird...if you click on the picture of us 3 riding on the train we all have different eye colors. Well, I thought it was cool.
My two little rag muffins (twinner hair do's) lookin out the steamy hot window!

5 comments:

*WEST* said...

Good Times!! I love the picture of Bostyn going in for the kill on Santa! You need to take her back to the mall and get her picture this time that was funny!

Lacie said...

That's crazy you all have different eye colors. Santa sure is looking young for his age!:) hahaha

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had fun!!! Mckinley went on the haunted Heber creeper and we were told to dress warm. She had her huge coat, scarf, gloves, and hat--needless to say they were all dying of heat!!!

Lana said...

Bostyn is so ridiculously cute Haley. And, I might be cheesy, but I love the Heber Creeper! But we went during Halloween where all these actors were dressed up in spooky costumes to scare everyone. It was fun.

Rebecs said...

Although you're pretty much good with going once, I must admit I'm jealous. I really wanted to take my kidlins on that this year, but couldn't justify the $100 some odd dollars. Maybe next year if I can find a coupon.

Bostyn is so photogenic! Not to mention she is a doll!