1-Where were you when you first found out you were pregnant? Home.
2-Who was with you? Myself
3- How did you find out that you were pregnant? My periods are like clock work, I was a day late and knew instantly. A friend from work brought me a few tests she had just sitting at her house. In all honesty, I knew the moment it happened. SERIOUSLY!!
4- What was your first reaction to finding out you were pregnant? I had no words but this thought did cross my mind, 'My mom is going to kill me!!!' I didn't trust those 3 test I was given by my friend since I didn't buy them myself I guess, so I went and bought one more just to be sure.
5- Who was the first person you told? Gabe.
6-Did you plan to get pregnant? NO!!!!!!!
7- Did you tell everyone else right away? No, we didn't tell anyone until I was almost 3 months.
8-Was everybody happy for you? Of course. Well, maybe not my mom at that moment but she sure is now!!
9- Did you go out and celebrate? No.
10- Did you want to find out the sex? For sure. I went to ultrasound place in the Provo Town Center at 15/16 weeks cause we couldn't wait anymore or my sister couldn't wait anymore.
11- What was the sex? Girl.
12-Did anyone throw you a baby shower? Yes. It was like Christmas!!!
13- If yes, who? Sister, mom, mom-in-law, Desi, Shantelle.
14- Did you get any outfits at the baby shower that you just knew you weren't going to put on your baby?uuummmmmmm, YEP!! but its the thought that counts right?!
15- How much weight did you gain? Oh geez, I will have to say about 50 lbs. YIKES! Oh but she was worth every cookie!
16- Did you lose all of the weight that you gained? Yes and then some.
17- Did you get a lot of stretch marks? No. I lucked out pretty good.
18- What did you crave the most? Nothing really. I did have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich almost every day for lunch at work.
19- Did you crave anything crazy? No. I use to pig out on Doritos before I was pregnant on my cheat day and when I got pregnant I couldn't have a Dorito in my sight they made me cringe.
20- Who or what got on your nerves the most? Running out of things to wear.
21- Were you married at the time? Yes.
22- Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? Nothing. Never even puked. Although at some point during it Bostyn caused nerve damage to my bladder which I now have to have C-secs. with future babies and surgery to put a sling around my bladder to hold it up.
23- Where were you when you went into labor?Hospital.
24- Did your water break? The nurse broke it and I remember telling her I just peed and she was like I know thats what it feels like but I was seriously trying to tell her I really peed after the water breaking fact. I had no control of my bladder. oh well.
25- Who drove you to the hospital? Gabe, after we got the call to come in.
26- Did you go early or late? One week later they finally induced me.
27- Who was in the room with you when you gave birth?Gabe and Shannon. Which to this day I can not believe I let either of them cause that was my plan. I was so embarrassed.
28- How long were you in labor for? They broke my water at 9:00am and she came that night at 9:37pm.
29- Did you have any drugs for the pain? Yes!!! I had my epidural like 2 minutes after they broke my water. I wasn't messing around with that BS.
30-Did you go Natural or have a c-section?As Juno would say, I squoze that baby right out of my vag. hahaha. I am still amazed at how that even happens.
31- What was your first reaction after giving birth? I was SO FREAKIN GLAD IT WAS OVER!! I swear one more push and my head would have EXPLODED! also, I was never going through that ever again!
32- How big was the baby(s)? 8lbs. 5oz.
33- Did your Husband cry? Like a baby, haha.
34- What did you name the baby(s)?Bostyn Kree
35- Does her name have any significant meaning? No. I loved the name Boston and Kreedynce was another choice cause we liked Kree for short.
36- Did you have any visitors? Lots and Lots.
37- Did the baby(s) have any complications? The first few minutes she gave us a little scare when she was blue and not crying and they took her from me and called in other nurses. But she was being a little trickster.
38- How old is your baby today? 14 days shy of one.
39- When is the next one(s) coming? Who knows??? I honestly think I am still traumatized from everything I endured/still enduring after having her. You all have NO IDEA!
40-If you could, would you do it all over again? Refer to last answer from last question. Of course, she is worth every minute of my day!
41- Tag: Newby moms: Lacie, Lana, Makenzie, Suzanne, April, Amber, Sydney..and anyone out there looking for an update!
9 comments:
I am glad you filled this tag out. I hate to say it, but it kind of makes me happy that you had such a hard time and haven't recovered from it, because I am in the same boat. Man those last few hours of labor and the first six weeks at home were pretty much the worst thing I have ever done!!! I think I would be just fine if I never had to do it again. People just don't understand when you tell them how hard it was, so I am glad someone out there understands!!
Do you still do fitness for life or what ever it is called, because 50 lbs then lost all and then some. I want that:) I thought in your swimming pictures I WANT her stomach:)
What a FUN tag! Oh the memories. All I can say is the "CRACKEN" comes to mind! ha ha ha.. yes she was worth every second!!!
...and I almost wrecked when you told me! And I am still upset you waited so LONGGGGGGG to tell me!!!!
That was a lot of fun to read. It is funny how everybody does different things while prego. My little guy is 20 months old and I am still not ready for another one. I would cry if I was prego again. :)
You are so freakin skinny! You look amazing!! Looks like Vegas was a blast.
sounds a little tramatizing. Wow. She is so dang cute and worth it. So how the heck are you doing. We sure need to talk soon and keep in touch.
Hi Haley. Merry Christmas to you guys! I can't believe how big Bostyn is! She is so cute. Are you doing anything for her birthday? I loved reading your tag. I was in labor for 26 hours with Nick!! Hopefully it will be a lot quicker this time! It was good to hear from you. Keep in touch!
oh my goodness hay..lol She is so stinkin cute!! Just makes ya wanta have more..lol Hope your doing good! miss ya
Post a Comment