this is after.
.......a little while later...
We did manage to eat of course and at none other than the Cheesecake Factory and strike a few poses.
This is a Victoria Secret cake and it would be the perfect cake for my sisters birthday since she has been living in those 'PINK' matching sweats in every color they got for a while now. But I'm not going to lie I have gotten a couple pair cause she swears by them and they really are comfy. I love them!
We watched a few water shows, my sister loves them and checked out the gardens in the Belagio. You can also kind of see in the picture that my eye is all messed up. We got a little carried away earlier that day with these awesome glitter eyeliners from Sephora and I believe I got a piece of glitter in my eye that stayed there all day til we got back to the house in St. George at 2 am where I could run water through it. The next morning my eye was crustified shut with boogers (sorry gross detail) and swollen. Me and my mom thought it would be funny and we put a pillow on my back under my shirt and I looked just like Quasimodo.

The show was great! It followed the movie exactly and was so neat to see how they changed the staging out to look like upstairs, downstairs, outside, behind the curtain, on the roof top...amazing job! The Phantom was no Gerard Butler but he did an awesome job! The highlight of the whole play was my sister taking a trip or I should say face plant on the stairs in the isle on our way up to get a diet coke which the guy must of thought I said Coke and Rum cause it was no diet coke!!!!....diet coke/coke n' rum, sound alike...sneaky sneaky little guy! I couldn't even help her up I was laughing so hard and my bladder is weak so I was concentrating on that cause that would have not been good but I did manage to get her shoe a few stairs down, yep it came flying off!! IT WAS FLAT OUT HILARIOUS!! I just love that girl! Thanks for the good time Anjanel and Shannon and love you lots mom, who amazes me by the way how she never has that buyers remorse cause she did some damage. Unless she is just really good at hiding it.
11 comments:
Ha Ha what a funny title! Every time I think about it I laugh. Good times...Have FUN tonight.
LOVE you guys!!!
That sounds like so much fun!! I love outings with just the girls! I hope you and Gabe and Bostyn are doing well...have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!
Eddie and I have only been there ONCE together...we need to get out more:) Look at all those bags in front of H&M, I would say you/your mom did some damage. Looks like fun! You know you loved the coke n'rum:)
Wow, lots of Victoria Secret bags??? Sweat Pants??
and FYI to you all I passed on the coke n' rum!!!!!
I was totally just joking!:)
LACIE-HAHAHA I KNOW!!
How fun!! I love all your shopping bags! Some of my favorite places!! :) You have the cutest family!
yea right thats why you got back to the house at 2am because of the cokenrum. the phantom was good but i still hae to go with the cirque shows. Glad you had a chance to go to the house, use it often.
Post a Comment