Saturday, November 8, 2008

PLAYING IN THE LEAVES

I was actually quite surprised that Bostyn would sit in the leaves and play in them. She was lovin it!! But I guess she would since now days she loves to pull the wipes out one by one or rushes to the dryer when she sees me open it to pull everything out or the Sunday paper gets shredded all over and scattered everywhere. She was not happy when I got her out of the pile and headed for the house. I think she would have sat in them and moved every piece of leaf til she found grass but her little hands were freeeeezing!

11 comments:

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

I just want to squish her! She is so CUTE!! We need to get her and Kandon together more often...then maybe he won't try and get away from her. haha!!

Tara said...

So cute, you guys take the best pictures!!!!

*WEST* said...

FUN FUN FUN...I wish we had a whole yard full of Maple trees how fun would that be..but after all the fun we would have some one too come clean it all up!

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun!!! I can't believe how grown up she looks, I love the faces she is pulling!!!

Ben and Jen Shell said...

Yay!! Im so excited to see you on the 16th :) Cute Pics by the way!

The Wrens said...

Oh my gosh, Bostyn is so adorable! And whoever took the leaf pics is a pretty good photographer. What a cutie (Bostyn, not the photographer :) ).

Crystal said...

So so cute. I know exaclty what you are talking about the wipes! Just wait until she find the toilet....oh wait I dont know if little girls play in toilets.

Rebecs said...

I kept wanting to take my kids to play in the leaves but didn't know where. You know public places, they're constantly mowing them up. Anyway, I should have come to your moms! All I can say is Bostyn is SO CUTE! She is just a perfect little baby girl!

Rebecs said...

Oh and I forgot to mention... best family Halloween costumes ever!

*WEST* said...

Good night LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Becca Welch said...

I just wanted to say hi! your blog is really cute, and those pictures of Bostyn are to die for! anyways, see you in a couple of weeks :) Love-Becca