We saw "O" it was sooo awesome. I need to see it again because I feel like there was so much going on and I missed a bunch of stuff. The people who perform in that show are very talented and whoever thinks up the stuff is WEIRD!
CHRIS CORNELL......my love!
This was the real reason for our trip. Chris Cornell was performing at the House Of Blues in Mandalay Bay and it just happened to be around our anniversary and he is our FAVORITE! He was the singer for 'Temple of the Dog' back in his stoner days then he sang for 'Soundgarden' and 'Audioslave.' You might even know him from when Dave Cook the American Idol winner sang Cornells version of "Billy Jean." Anyways, we saw him last year in Vegas too when I was like 8 weeks pregnant and hoped he would come back and he did....it was so much fun! He is such an awesome singer and SUPER DUPER SEXY!!!
So the best part of the whole trip was when we were getting off the exit in Orem to pick up Bostyn! We missed her like CRAZY! and a huge thanks to my sister and mom for watching her for us.


7 comments:
I haven't been to Vegas in I don't know how long. It looks and sounds like you have a lot of fun. Your swim suit is cute
Look at you and your hot bod! Wish my stomach looked like that :) How fun!!!
Too fun! I love Vegas, its like a second home to us huh!?! I know Bostyn is missing us!!! Glad you guys are home safe...
You look so good and what is my excuse...ummm...still thinkin'! Ok maybe by next year I will look half that good and I have no excuse really since I had my babe 2 months before you. I am glad you had fun!!
P.S. he is super yummy
Looks like fun!! Those Cirque Du Soleil shows are crazy, I could see them over and over.
OH MY HECK, the picture of bostyn is so sticken cute. Are those the pictures that your mom and Shannon took while you were away?
Post a Comment