Pictures out in the barn


Bostyn had her 6 month check-up today even though she will be 7 months in 2 days. It was all that fun stuff they do at the doctor and then she got 4 shots and one oral....AGAIN!! When do the shots end??? It is so sad to watch but TuTu was so big this time she didn't even cry. I think it's cause she had her dad there with her to hold her hands! Well the Dr. said she is doing great. She is still up there on those charts: 95th perc. for her weight 20.5 lbs. and 99th perc. for her height 29" WOW!!!!!
It is sad how they get so big so fast!! I love watching her grow up and get that little personality, but seriously....7 months have already gone by!!
14 comments:
She is so adorable!!! I love the pictures:) I to hate how fast they grow, pretty soon Brooklyn is going to be 7 months old. I don't even want to think about it.
She is soooo cute!!!
I love the head bands that she wears. They are so cute!
(this is sarah ferreter)
Wow she is so beautiful!! i absolutely love these pic's!!
I need to bring my girls over and take some pictures of them in the barn, I love the pictures good job.
She is SOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! I just love that girl!!! And you too!
are you kidding me!! she is so stinkin cute hay!!! she looks like a mini you,, lol I saw you at your parents the other day and was dieing to stop by but i was already running late as it was ( the story of my life) anywho! I love the pics in the barn!!!
Wow, who took these pictures, they are so good, she is such a cutie!!
wow those should be on cards or in a magazine, hope your summer is going well!!!
UPDATE?!?! Love you
what dang cute pictures.. That is were you took your bridals huh. Did shannon take them? Does gabe have blue eyes?
So cute! Who took those pictures?! 6 mo is the last set of four shots by the way, at least at my office, so that's exciting for "tu tu."
my mom took the pictures. we were bored one day and gabe has green eyes....weird huh???
She is a cutie!!
Post a Comment