Bostyn likes to chill in her BUMBO chair..with a little support from her blank of course! Yes I know it may look weird that she is sitting in it inside of her crib but she likes to watch her little fishy night light thing...but this makes me feel better cause if she falls over at least she wont go too far.
8 comments:
I love that I get to love on her every day!!! I do not take one second for granted...LOVE YOU GUYS
This is so CRAZY. I was checking some blogs and I came across you and Sydney, I can't believe it. Your daughter is soooo cute. We should get together some time.
Haley,
She is adorable!! I love those huge headbands! You guys have such a cute family!! Hopefully I will see you at the next game. It was great to see you and catch up today.
I'm glad you don't think I'm a psycho for looking at your blog. I'm excited to have another person the blog with. If I have a girl that would be crazy, but if I have another boy that would be crazy too.
Hi Hay-
How fun, I would love to come and go to a game with you....I know UV comes up here in a couple weeks to play USU....But if I'm down there and I know they have a game I will get a hold of you...If Crystal would come back some time, that would be a lot of fun to all go and watch!!! Were they even good....was Todd the same old Todd?
HOw adorable. I loved the BUMBO for Ellie... I would put it on the counter when I was making dinner... sure glad she never fell out!
Thanks for the new update. She is socute. so i take it the weathers nice. So how did the game go? Is it just tiff and todd? I will go with you when i get home I hope in a few weeks.
I've always thought those chairs were cool, I'm going to get one for Brooklyn! Bostyn is so dang cute, it was fun to get to see her for the weekend!!!
Post a Comment