Monday, March 24, 2008

WeEkENd GetAwAy

Gabe and I decided at the last minute to head to St. George and watch his cousin in a baseball tournament. I didn't want to drag Bostyn down there for pretty much the 3rd weekend in a row....thats lots of time in the car. I decided to let her stay with Shannon.....it was like a stab in the heart when we dropped her off!!! I MISSED HER GUTS! Although I will say it was nice to just go and be FREE. We watched baseball Friday night then we hopped in the Mustang and drove to Vegas on Saturday. I finally got to shop H&M (it doesn't even compare to the one in Syracuse, NY that I visited weekly...tear) and stopped by Sephora for this new mascara that I have had my eye on. I also picked up some false eyelashes for me and my mom...they are the BOMB!! I have had eyelash extentions once before and when I was finally sick of getting them filled and took them off, I maybe had like 10 lashes total and they were short as heck. So this will be fun to just wear them when I feel like it. And of course we were out of there EARLY EARLY on Sunday to get home to see TuTu.

3 comments:

*WEST* said...

YOU ARE WELCOME!!!! At least you knew she was in good hands!?! And I was not feeding her PEZ while you were gone! HA HA

HaleyandGabe said...

Oh but she did eat some syrup and who knows what else!!!!

Stan Adams said...

It sounds like you had a good weekend, glad you guys can enjoy the house often. Bostyn looks cute as ever.