Wednesday, November 28, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SHANNON!!!!!!!













Look how cute...30 years later with ten years of marriage and three crazy boys-she still looks cute!!! I have the best sister in the world. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANNON! LOVE YOU LOTS

4 comments:

A said...

how fun! always wanted a sister... i think that is why i got a girl first... i needed a little buddy to dress up and do girl things with! lol

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

Cute pic's!!! Time flies it seems like just yesterday we were still in high school Shan!! And now you have 3 boys and I have 2. CONGRATS on the big ole' 30!!! Have a wonderful day and thanks for always being such a GREAT friend!!! I love ya!!!

*WEST* said...

HA HA thanks this looks a lot better then what you were going to post!!!! Thanks for all you do love you lots! Now get that BABY here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

*WEST* said...

Is she ever going to come out?