Thursday, October 4, 2012
LEarNiNG DyNAmIcS....round 2
We are in full force with our 2nd year of Pre-School. I can't believe next year I will have a Kindergartner!! If you know Bostyn, you must assume she LOVES school. She loves the setting, the interaction with the kids, sitting in her desk and doing the paper work. We have started the reading program which is the cutest thing ever when she is home sounding out the wwww oooo rrrrr dddd sssssssss, wwwww ooooo rrrr dddd sssss, ww oo rrdd sss, words, WORDS!!!!! It may take us a few minutes to read one word, but hey the girl is reading. Awesome, I love it. She always gets so bummed when I show up to pick her up. At the end of class they sit on the floor and teacher reads them a book. I have learned to try and be last to get there cause she stays for the whole story anyway if I am early. She is already asking me about what you do at lunch time at the big school......oh dear!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi! I love your beautiful photos of your family!!! I'm so honored that you have me in your recommended blog sections. Just wanted to say Thank You! That means a lot!
send Birthday Gifts Online, order Birthday cakes Online and Birthday Gifts to India Online
Post a Comment