Monday, February 6, 2012

ChrIsTMas 2011

Well since it's February I thought I would put up some pictures of our Christmas Day Fiesta...Here are the kiddos little individual piles of crap!  Yes they were spoiled but they are still young and toys are cheap.  I guess I'm taking advantage of it before they start asking for a Nintendo, iPads, phones, guns, cars, $$$, trips to Disneyland, etc.......
Those black/red and pink/black pillow things were made by my mom.  They are pillow cases sewn together.  Perfect for sleepovers out in the living room or just to relax on.  (thanks mom/Pinterest).  Cruz's x-mas was pretty much cars, trucks, tractor/truck DVDs,  and John Deere TRACTORS!!!  Bostyn got a bike and a two seater art table.  And of course dolls, loopsies, and figurines.  I also got.....I mean my kids got the whole Muppet plush collection.  So so darling.

I was absolutely pumped this year for Christmas!  The day they started Christmas music on the radio (right after Halloween) my station never moved.  I love the warm fuzzies Christmas brings.  I can't believe it is already Feb.  only 10 more months til the next one.  However, I swear next year if the kids want a toy that comes in packaging they better be able to undo all the twisty-ties themselves if not then too bad!  Some of the toys even made you screw driver them out!!! My fingers and hands were raw by the end of the day.

2 comments:

Lacie said...

If you love Brooks here is the promo code for 40% off. friend2k12 at brooks online. I just got Eli the ghost4's. I will have to try them. I heard the tinkerbell half was so much fun, maybe one day.

JohnOliver said...

I have seen some posts on this website and I think that your blog is very interesting and has lots of excellent information. Keep up the great work.
Pass4Sure