Here are the last remaining days of our adorable little Jack.
He spilled the flour and made a snow angel on the kitchen counter.
Bostyn kept saying how nice and adorable Jack is so I tried to make her upset! I took this magician poster off her bedroom door that she got autographed from a magic show and let Jack draw on it with a permanent marker......She LOVED it! She said this is how it was supposed to be. Dang it!
So then Jack redeemed himself and left her a treat inside her vanity. A little note telling her how good she has been being, a bath fizz ball, and a chocolate.
(do not look at how dusty my shelf is please......who gets out chairs/stools to stand on to dust off things that are way high up anyway?!)
So this was kind of a crisis situation....Bostyn has this mini snow globe with Cinderella inside that Cruz picked up and chucked it against her bedroom wall. It broke. Glass, water, glitter and a broken Cinderella everywhere. She was devastated. So those are notes on Jacks lap that she wrote for him to take with him to the north pole. Obviously asking for a new one and something along the lines of hating her baby brother :(
Jack was to the rescue in a hurry and managed to get the last one in store. He picked up Snow White and Belle that he saved later for her Christmas stocking :)
Jack got really silly and drew a face on her vanity mirror with lipstick and gave himself a makeover with her make-up. She thought this was super silly and cute. But she was super quick to have me clean him off. I think it kind of bugged her.
This tea party threw her through a loop. She thought it was the coolest thing ever. She wanted to leave the party up all day.
HAHAHA, oh this one! I will remember forever because it was the first Gingerbread house Gabe and I have ever done and probably the last! It was just a nightmare putting it together. But once again Jack was so nice to make a house for her and then left one behind for her to do herself.
Then Tutu lied. We were driving home one night and I asked if she had put on her seat belt and she told me yes. About half way there Gabe looked back and saw that she didn't have it on.....so Jack did not move from the shelf and left her a little note about how it is always important to wear a seat belt and you should never tell a lie. She kind of acted like 'oh well' but throughout the day she kept looking at him. I think she knew she was in trouble. As Jiminy Cricket would say, "you buttered your bread. Now sleep in it!"
BEFORE
This frame and painting has hung in my parents stairway for years. My grandma Jan painted it years and years ago. Bostyn loves this movie! I decided to paint the frame ( I know it was gorgeous to begin with!) to match the other things in her room and hang it in there. We took it over to show my grandma and she cried! She loved it and thought it was so neat. Awesome!
AFTER
Bostyn's birthday is Dec. 20th. So Jack brought balloons, cake and a couple presents to celebrate. He also left Jiminy Cricket to go with the painting. After her little fib we decided to get her a little conscience. ;)
And since my tree has nothing on it but lights, Jack knocked it down and sat right down in the center of it. She didn't know what to say or do about this one. She seemed kind of worried.
Then Jack got hungry and helped himself to some cookie crisp.
Jack took a ride on Cruzers train at the end of the hall.
and on the last day Jack said goodbye by leaving a prize/treats a Christmas stocking. Then it was Christmas Eve and Santa took him home.....but Jack will be back next year. It was a lot of work and took some thinking but overall fun and worth it! Bostyn loved looking for him every morning and it did help pass the time away up to Christmas. Next year hopefully Vern will play along!
3 comments:
First of all LOVE your stockings and love all your fun ides with your elf. My kids too had such a blast with our naughty elf! ahh what we will do as parents huh :)
You're such a fun mom! Awesome ideas, I love it!
I was very happy to have found this site. I wanted to thank you for this excellent information! I have no doubt like a little and I have saved your blog to make sure you write something new on the road.
-april
buy and sell
Post a Comment