Was that a varicose vein? And did you have it removed? Or do I have no idea what I'm looking at!!!!
yes a varicose vein!! and yes I had that S.O.B. stripped out.
ouchie!!!
YAY!!! HAHA Great pics!
HOLY CRAP!!! thats insain how big it was.. thats what you get for having muscles.. Us non muscly people can say that only.. hehehe glad everything went good
Indian Models Hot Wallpapers
Swimsuit Models
Hot College Girls
How To Kiss
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Was that a varicose vein? And did you have it removed? Or do I have no idea what I'm looking at!!!!
yes a varicose vein!! and yes I had that S.O.B. stripped out.
ouchie!!!
YAY!!! HAHA Great pics!
HOLY CRAP!!! thats insain how big it was.. thats what you get for having muscles.. Us non muscly people can say that only.. hehehe glad everything went good
Indian Models Hot Wallpapers
Swimsuit Models
Hot College Girls
How To Kiss
Post a Comment