We went out to our Cabin in Flaming Gorge with our friend Josh and our cousins the Tolley's and their two boys. We went boating and did a lot of tubing. I think the big kids had more fun on the tubes than the tots. We played around the house in the back yard, did "illegal" fireworks that weren't illegal because we drove over to Wyoming and lit them, the boys went fishing and we made delicious smores with reeses peanut butter cups on them with the other usuals, mmmmmmm! The boys even made it down to the bar for some Karaoke. Glad I was in bed and missed out on that one :)
We were on the boat for about 5 hours and Cruz slept pretty much the whole time which was nice so I could just relax and take a few pictures. I forget how pretty Flaming Gorge is! It is like Lake Powell but with trees and the water is some degrees cooler. Okay, a lot cooler.
My mom use to put this sunblock on us when we were little. It is called Zinka. It comes in all colors and the kids loved getting their faces painted.
The guys even got the front deck all re-stained. We ran out of stain for the back deck which is twice the size of the front.......dang it, we have to make another trip back out there soon ;)
This is probably weird but the best part about our trip were the early mornings before everyone would wake up I would go running. There is just something about running in the mountains on dirt roads. One morning I got out to the top of our street and my ipod died. Like two minutes into my run was silence. Which turned out to be just fine I guess cause I got back an hour later. I loved just looking around at the view, deer, rabbits, lizards etc., and not one person passing by and no cars. So nice!
10 comments:
SO FUN! We need to get out there more. Alright thats it when we going??
Good job on all the updating!!
Oh and P.S. You look HOT!! Serious you look so GREAT!!
Haley you are sooo skinny. How do you do it? You look awesome. Looks like you guys had fun. We move home next week, so we should get together. :)
Yes, yes you do but I always say that!! And look at Lex trying to dodge the pic...too funny!! I miss that place I wanna come next time!!
I love the run on the dirt road when it's quiet with no one around.
Those are my favorite.
You do look FAB!!
I can't believe you can already wear a bikini! I'm so jealous that you look so fabulous.
Indian Models Hot Wallpapers
Swimsuit Models
Hot College Girls
How To Kiss
Post a Comment