four month update:
17.15 lbs. 81%tile
26.75 in. 92%tile
We decided to get rid of the bits and pieces of long hair Cruz had here and there and give him a buzz. It made such a difference. He looks so much better and it made him look older too. He has started to blow bubbles and tries to talk to you when you talk to him. We also have a lot of drooooooool and slobber, slobber all the time. He is super mellow, nothing like his sister!
7 comments:
He is too freakin cute!
He is getting so so big! what a little hottie, can't decide if he looks like you or your hubby?
I can't believe he is already 4 months...where does the time go. We still need to go out sometime, I will probably say that again in another 4 months:) We are having another boy, Maelie is going to be one tough chick and a spoiled little brat all at the same time!!:) hahaha
He is already taller than my 6 month!
He is sure cute!
AHHHHHHH LOVE HIM!!!!
AHHHHHHH LOVE HIM!!!!
I've decided that you need to grow that kid a mullet.. :)
Post a Comment