Cruz pretty much just sleeps all day long...At his 2 week check up he weighed 10.3 lbs and is now 22 in. long. It is crazy that he will be one month old in 4 days. We are still trying to figure him out. I feel like a first time mom. Bostyn did not prepare us for this little guy at all. She was such a good baby. She pretty much did what we wanted her to do and when we wanted it done.
We have switched binky's now 3 times because he doesn't like them. I find this hilarious because Gabe was like he is not having a binky and you should see him forcing them in the kids mouth. I am trying out a new bottle that my sis-in-law recommended to me cause it just seems like he swallows so much air and has belly aches after eating. Cruz is making us work thats for sure. Its a good thing he is so dang cute!!!!!!!
6 comments:
He is so cute and growing fast, can't wait to see him again. Maybe he is going to be one that doesn't want a binki.
Oh my gosh!!! He is so cute Haley!! Congrats, he is perfect!! :)
Okay he really is so CUTE! I am laughing because we had the same experience with our first two. I thought that I was the best mom with Iris. Then I had Willa and realized I didn't know what the hec I was doing.
Olive has me even more confused! We switch between two different types of binkies every day- not joking!
Good Luck! He is adorable!
He is such a cute littel guy haley!
You have 2 darling kids..serioulsy :)
They get so BIG so FAST!!! Could he get any cuter?!?!?!
so cute!I'm glad you posted more pictures!
Post a Comment