So Bostyn sees a camera and immediately says cheese. So in all her pictures she looks like this. She holds the word cheeeesssththe out until the camera flashes or you put it down.
I just wanted to say I am such a proud mom!! Gabe and I sang her the ABC's on Sunday a couple times and Monday I mentioned the ABC song to her and she just started singing away, the whole dang song A-Z all by herself! She is so stinkin smart. I am taking the credit for this but I probably should also thank Elmo, Baby Einsteins, Wonder Pets, Max & Ruby, Dora, and possibly Spongebob.
3 comments:
UMMMMMM you forgot to credit the smartest person you know....ME!!
She is SO DANG cute and you are very lucky that she will let you take pictures of her. Bentley always tries to run away, block her face or scream NO!
Can I pullleeezzeee adopt her!!! I miss playing...okay, I should say, yelling at the top of my lungs "BUNCO" Miss seeing you and shannon too, :( I need to do a Utah trip and have lunch @ the Cheesecake Fact!!
Post a Comment