Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Boating at Utah Lake


TuTu's 3 favorite things: BINK, BLANK, and her PAPA!




Bostyn, Gage, and Koda watching Colton knee board.

Bostyn loves her Shannon

Bostyn's Boys

One night after Clint got off work we decided to head out to the lake for a quick ride since summer is coming to an end so fast! Bostyn will finally wear her jacket without throwing a fit. It took a day of wearing it around the house to get use to it and now sometimes she just likes to put it on like a shirt.

5 comments:

*WEST* said...

BINKY BINKY BINKY BINKY BINKY BINKY

Anonymous said...

How fun! She is getting so big, you can just see her cute personality in every picture!!!

Rebecs said...

I love looking at your blog and seeing how alike our girls are! It was so funny to see that Bostyn's favorite things are blanky, binky and papa. So are Marlee's! Isn't this stage so fun?!?

Jenn said...

she is so cute, and now that I know how sweet her little voice is, she is even cuter! Hope you are doing good :)

Desiallred said...

I love your new header!! Isn't she just a mini Britney Spears!! She is gonna drive the boys crazy just like you did in high school. I wish I knew her better. It's my fault, I need to get better.