Thursday, March 12, 2009

CAN YOU SPOT WHAT'S WRONG??

So I was getting Bostyn ready for the tub the other night and set her in and started to walk away and out of the corner of my eye I caught a glimpse of this.........

hahaha yep those are her socks! Gabe was like, 'ummm Haley there is something wrong with this picture!' I just must have been super tired or just out of it, I dunno!!

7 comments:

*WEST* said...

Looks like she is having FUN!!!!

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

We all have those days!!

TJ and Stephanie said...

HAHhHAH That is hilarious! She is such a doll!

Walker Family said...

That is so funny!!! It is amazing that moms don't do more things like that with all we have to do.

Anonymous said...

That's so funny! I love those days!

Stan Adams said...

She is so funny just look at her laughing in the second picture.

*WEST* said...

You really need to get her on video dancing!