



All of a sudden we have a one year old just like that! What the heck? I swear I just had Bostyn 2 days ago. I cannot even tell you what happened to this year. If time goes this fast when you have kids then I need to start stressing less and stop worrying about dumb things that don't need to matter and just go with the flow and play, play, play! We love Bostyn so much and it is impossible to imagine life without her. She definitely keeps us busy but at the end of each day its all worth it and we can't wait to start all over the next day. If you knew the seriousness about that statement you would laugh. Gabe and I literally race eachother down the hall when we hear her wake up cause we both want to be the one to get her out of the crib. We also both have to check on her after she has gone to bed cause we love to see the funny little positions she falls asleep in. I'm surprised she never wakes up when we are in there cause we always laugh. Well today we will give her her very own little cake and I have no idea what she is going to do with it but I will be taking lots of pictures!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOSTYN, LOVE YOU LOTS!!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Bostyn! You are one CUTE chic!! Hope you have a wonderful first birthday!!!!!
They grow up so fast!! Enjoy that sweet little thing!
I swear the years just keep going by faster! She is just so dang cute!
Happy Birthday Bostyn!
happy birthday!!!! We LOVE her stinken guts out. I knew from the second you told me you were prego with her it was a girl and that I LOVED her instantly!! I hope she has such a FUN little birthday (like she will know) but still I hope her day is special!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
COuld she be any cuter! I can't wait for Vea to be big like that! It is so true about the naajartie thing! I try not tell that many people about it! I am so bad huh! Well happy birthday to you and bostyn! She is beautiful!
Happy Birthday Bostyn! I think of her as "the Gap girl" because she is so gorgeous she should be in baby Gap ads.
Oh my, she's still the cutest little girl I've ever seen! I can't believe she's already one, wow time flies! Happy Birthday Miss Bostyn Kree! Miss you Haley and have a very Merry Christmas too!
ONLY 4 MORE SLEEPS!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment