After visiting over to Grandma and Grandpa Money's house we headed over to Grandma Taralynes for Easter eggs and dinner. Bostyn got some fun colorful toys and its a secret what was inside those eggs... and no it was not PEZ candy. (earlier that day Gabe let her suck on some pez candy and she was liking it a little too much. I was getting mad, I guess its just a first time mom thing but I was worried she was going to get like a sugar tummy ache or something but she survived).
Here she is looking at all her Easter Eggs and new toys from Papa and Grandma Taralyne.
Bostyn sitting outside in the sunshine with her Papa. She had fun watching Colton, Gage and Koda out on the big lawn racing to find all their eggs. They better watch out cause next year TuTu will be running around too!!!!!!
7 comments:
I was starting to think you forgot about your blog. Maybe I'm just on here to much. hehehe I love Bostyn in those HUGE flowers. It looks like you had a fun Easter.
Those are great pictures. does Gabe have blue eyes? So are you playing Softball with gabe? How is it going back after a baby? Sounds like fun I wish I could play but no time and i suck!!
gabe has green, i have brown. but her eyes will change eventually.......maybe. I just watch Gabe play, i havent played for a while.
It's so funny you say that because I was thinking the same thing. I found a bunch of people from high school that I would never talk to if I saw but I know all about them. It's kind of fun spying. hehehe
so cute! she is growing so fast and is so adorable.
will you email me your email address at ashleewood01@hotmail.com so i can add you to view my blog. send me shannons too. im sick of random weirdos looking at my blog :)
TAG Go TO MY BLOG AND SEE!
Come check out my funny Jr. High Pix. I found one of Gabe and I've got one of you too. hehehe
Post a Comment